SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Section 1: Personal Details
- 1.1 Name: Pippy McDingal
- 1.2 Date of Birth: 20/Oct/1995
- 1.3 Place of Birth: Belfast
- 1.4 Gender: Female
- 1.5 Height: 5'5"
- 1.6 Weight: 70kg
- 1.7 Phone Number: 3057745
- 1.8 Place of Residence: N/A
Section 2: Proof of Residence/License
- 2.1 Proof of Residence: N/A
- 2.2 Proof of License:
Section 3: Questionnaire
- 3.1 What are the qualities that would distinguish you as a deputy? (100 words)
- I am very hardworking; I always ensure that when I work, I do it with pride, and I enjoy the challenges working can bring. I'm very dedicated and will focus my full attention on being the best sheriff I can be. I am a very friendly person, and I love meeting new people, I try my best to be talkative and have a good sense of humour, which helps keep a light and cheerful atmosphere. I keep calm in all situations and I do not get hot tempered if there are difficult situations at hand. People can always count on me as a friend and a co-worker because I am a reliable person to be around. I like to be honest with everything I do, and am a trustworthy and professional person.
- 3.2 What are your weaknesses that might impact your employment with this Department negatively? (75 words)
- The main weaknesses that I think could potentially affect my employment is my driving. While I'm not the world's worst driver, I accept that I would definitely benefit from further driving practice. Luckily Driving is something I practice daily and so with time and effort my skills will improve, especially after spending time with other members of the department and watching them drive. Also having lived in the UK I'm not super experienced in all the differences here in America, but I am sure that in time I'll know the city like the back of my hand and I'm sure working in the sheriff's department will speed this process up.
- 3.3 What are the main things you want to achieve, once you join this Department? (75 words)