Sworn Deputy Application - Lincoln North [PENDING INTERVIEW]

Sworn Deputy Position - OPEN
Forum rules
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE
Please make sure you review all information provided before filing an application with the San Andreas Sheriff's Department.

Sworn Deputy Employment Information
Sworn Deputy Employment Application
Lincoln North
Posts in topic: 3

Sworn Deputy Application - Lincoln North [PENDING INTERVIEW]

Post by Lincoln North »

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION FORMAT

Section 1: Personal Details
  • 1.1 Name: Lincoln North
  • 1.2 Date of Birth: 12/28/99
  • 1.3 Place of Birth: Houston, TX
  • 1.4 Gender: MALE
  • 1.5 Height: 6'4"
  • 1.6 Weight: 230 lbs
  • 1.7 Phone Number: 928-2016
  • 1.8 Place of Residence: NA
Section 2: Proof of Residence/License

Section 3: Questionnaire
  • 3.1 What are the qualities that would distinguish you as a deputy? (100 words)
  • I've always felt the duty to uphold truth and the law. My mother was a law enforcement officer in Houston, and she instilled the importance of rules and fair play from an early age. These qualities I carry with me to the day. I don't let emotion influence my decisions, I take the law as it is and uphold it to the best of my abilities.My mother also taught me the importance of service. I can't think of a better opportunity to serve my community then as a Sheriff's Deputy. Given the chance, I will devote myself to the department and the community I serve.
  • 3.2 What are your weaknesses that might impact your employment with this Department negatively? (75 words)
  • I can sometimes be overly detail-oriented. This can cause some time delays in my ability to complete work quickly, but I always complete it thoroughly. I feel like over time I have gotten better at realizing when it is time to move on, but it is something I still struggle with. I feel given a job like this where I would be balancing details with action, it would be a great opportunity to improve myself.
  • 3.3 What are the main things you want to achieve, once you join this Department? (75 words)
  • I want to serve my community. I feel that as a Sheriff's Deputy I would be in a great position to be involved in the community and have a primary impact on it, as compared to a civilian role. I want to provide citizens a platform to voice their concerns where they feel they are heard. They have a right to voice these concerns, and above all else Sheriff's Deputies are public servants and they should act as such by addressing these concerns.
  • 3.4 Provide a background of yourself (100 words)
  • I was born in Houston, TX and grew up there. My father was an engineer for the local utility, and my mother was a Sheriff's Deputy in our county. I grew up with my father's detail oriented way of thinking and my mothers desire to uphold truth. I have always felt a calling towards the Law either as a lawyer or law enforcement officer, so I pursued my interests and graduated college with a degree in pre-law. I knew I wanted to leave Houston and explore new places, but I still felt the draw to the city life, so I found myself booking a ticket to Los Santos. I haven't been in the city long, but I know I made the right choice.
((Section 4: OOC Information))
  • 4.1 Mafia City Profile Link: https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.p ... y43.19011/
  • 4.2 Discord Username: auburnguy43#1313
  • 4.3 Gender: MALE
  • 4.4 Nationality: American
  • 4.5 Age: 20
  • 4.6 Have you met all OOC prerequisites found in the information topic?: Yes
  • 4.7 Do you affirm that you understand the server rules of Mafia City Roleplay?: Yes
  • 4.8 Please provide a screenshot of your punishments on the UCP: https://imgur.com/a/yBTMAHj
  • 4.9 Do you affirm that you are fluent in English?: Yes
  • 4.10 Additional Information: NA
Section 5: Acknowledgement Form
  • I certify that I am at least 20 years old.
  • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
  • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
  • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
  • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
I, LINCOLN NORTH, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the San Andreas Sheriff's Department I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Sheriff's Office. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Lincoln North
DATE: 06/10/21
Last edited by Lincoln North on 12 Jun 2021, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.

Panos Smith
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Lincoln North

Post by Panos Smith »

EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. At this time, your application has been placed ON-HOLD pending adjustments by you. Please find the reason below and correct them as soon as possible. You have 24 hours to correct all errors.
  • Section 1.6 - Please specify a unit of measurement
  • ((Section 4.1 - The link you have provided does not come back to an MCRP account profile. Please make sure the link is valid or that you have activated your MCRP forums account or that your MCRP forums profile is not set to private))
If you require any clarification regarding your application, please contact a member of the Employment Division.

Regards,
Master Deputy Sheriff Panos Smith
Employment Division
San Andreas Sheriff's Department

Special Response Team - ACO - Sniper Qualified
Criminal Apprehension Division - Divisional Director
Search And Rescue - Probationary Operative
Master Deputy Sheriff - Panos Smith

ImageImageImage

Lincoln North

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Lincoln North [PENDING REVISIONS]

Post by Lincoln North »

Lincoln North wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 18:02

EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION FORMAT

Section 1: Personal Details
  • 1.1 Name: Lincoln North
  • 1.2 Date of Birth: 12/28/99
  • 1.3 Place of Birth: Houston, TX
  • 1.4 Gender: MALE
  • 1.5 Height: 6'4"
  • 1.6 Weight: 230 lbs
  • 1.7 Phone Number: 928-2016
  • 1.8 Place of Residence: NA
Section 2: Proof of Residence/License

Section 3: Questionnaire
  • 3.1 What are the qualities that would distinguish you as a deputy? (100 words)
  • I've always felt the duty to uphold truth and the law. My mother was a law enforcement officer in Houston, and she instilled the importance of rules and fair play from an early age. These qualities I carry with me to the day. I don't let emotion influence my decisions, I take the law as it is and uphold it to the best of my abilities.My mother also taught me the importance of service. I can't think of a better opportunity to serve my community then as a Sheriff's Deputy. Given the chance, I will devote myself to the department and the community I serve.
  • 3.2 What are your weaknesses that might impact your employment with this Department negatively? (75 words)
  • I can sometimes be overly detail-oriented. This can cause some time delays in my ability to complete work quickly, but I always complete it thoroughly. I feel like over time I have gotten better at realizing when it is time to move on, but it is something I still struggle with. I feel given a job like this where I would be balancing details with action, it would be a great opportunity to improve myself.
  • 3.3 What are the main things you want to achieve, once you join this Department? (75 words)
  • I want to serve my community. I feel that as a Sheriff's Deputy I would be in a great position to be involved in the community and have a primary impact on it, as compared to a civilian role. I want to provide citizens a platform to voice their concerns where they feel they are heard. They have a right to voice these concerns, and above all else Sheriff's Deputies are public servants and they should act as such by addressing these concerns.
  • 3.4 Provide a background of yourself (100 words)
  • I was born in Houston, TX and grew up there. My father was an engineer for the local utility, and my mother was a Sheriff's Deputy in our county. I grew up with my father's detail oriented way of thinking and my mothers desire to uphold truth. I have always felt a calling towards the Law either as a lawyer or law enforcement officer, so I pursued my interests and graduated college with a degree in pre-law. I knew I wanted to leave Houston and explore new places, but I still felt the draw to the city life, so I found myself booking a ticket to Los Santos. I haven't been in the city long, but I know I made the right choice.
((Section 4: OOC Information))
  • 4.1 Mafia City Profile Link: https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index. ... y43.19011/
  • 4.2 Discord Username: auburnguy43#1313
  • 4.3 Gender: MALE
  • 4.4 Nationality: American
  • 4.5 Age: 20
  • 4.6 Have you met all OOC prerequisites found in the information topic?: Yes
  • 4.7 Do you affirm that you understand the server rules of Mafia City Roleplay?: Yes
  • 4.8 Please provide a screenshot of your punishments on the UCP: https://imgur.com/a/yBTMAHj
  • 4.9 Do you affirm that you are fluent in English?: Yes
  • 4.10 Additional Information: NA
Section 5: Acknowledgement Form
  • I certify that I am at least 20 years old.
  • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
  • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
  • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
  • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
I, LINCOLN NORTH, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the San Andreas Sheriff's Department I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Sheriff's Office. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Lincoln North
DATE: 06/10/21

Panos Smith

Post by Panos Smith »

EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. At this time, your application has been placed ON-HOLD pending adjustments by you. Please find the reason below and correct them as soon as possible. You have 24 hours to correct all errors.
  • Section 1.6 - Please specify a unit of measurement ((Please do that in the actual application and not in a quote. You can do this by editing the application by pressing the pencil icon))
If you require any clarification regarding your application, please contact a member of the Employment Division.

Regards,
Master Deputy Sheriff Panos Smith
Employment Division

Special Response Team - ACO - Sniper Qualified
Criminal Apprehension Division - Divisional Director
Search And Rescue - Probationary Operative
Master Deputy Sheriff - Panos Smith

ImageImageImage

Lincoln North

Post by Lincoln North »

I’ve updated the application.

Tyson Brenta

Post by Tyson Brenta »

Imageda
EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. At this time, you have PASSED the initial application stage and are required to complete the Deputy Selection Test. This exam will be sent to you by a Recruitment Officer. You have 24 hours to complete the DST.

Regards,
Deputy Sheriff Tyson Brenta
Employment Division
Tyson Brenta | Deputy Sheriff
Employment Division - Recruitment Officer I
Special Response Team - Probationary Operative
San Andreas Sheriff Department

ImageImage

Tyson Brenta

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Lincoln North [DST SENT]

Post by Tyson Brenta »

EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. At this time, you have PASSED the Deputy Selection Test and are required to complete your application interview within 7 days of this notification. An email with further instructions will be sent to you by a Recruitment Officer.

Regards,
Deputy Sheriff Tyson Brenta
Employment Division
Tyson Brenta | Deputy Sheriff
Employment Division - Recruitment Officer I
Special Response Team - Probationary Operative
San Andreas Sheriff Department

ImageImage