SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Section 1: Personal Details
- 1.1 Name: Lincoln North
- 1.2 Date of Birth: 12/28/99
- 1.3 Place of Birth: Houston, TX
- 1.4 Gender: MALE
- 1.5 Height: 6'4"
- 1.6 Weight: 230 lbs
- 1.7 Phone Number: 928-2016
- 1.8 Place of Residence: NA
Section 2: Proof of Residence/License
Section 3: Questionnaire
- 3.1 What are the qualities that would distinguish you as a deputy? (100 words)
- I've always felt the duty to uphold truth and the law. My mother was a law enforcement officer in Houston, and she instilled the importance of rules and fair play from an early age. These qualities I carry with me to the day. I don't let emotion influence my decisions, I take the law as it is and uphold it to the best of my abilities.My mother also taught me the importance of service. I can't think of a better opportunity to serve my community then as a Sheriff's Deputy. Given the chance, I will devote myself to the department and the community I serve.
- 3.2 What are your weaknesses that might impact your employment with this Department negatively? (75 words)
- I can sometimes be overly detail-oriented. This can cause some time delays in my ability to complete work quickly, but I always complete it thoroughly. I feel like over time I have gotten better at realizing when it is time to move on, but it is something I still struggle with. I feel given a job like this where I would be balancing details with action, it would be a great opportunity to improve myself.
- 3.3 What are the main things you want to achieve, once you join this Department? (75 words)
- I want to serve my community. I feel that as a Sheriff's Deputy I would be in a great position to be involved in the community and have a primary impact on it, as compared to a civilian role. I want to provide citizens a platform to voice their concerns where they feel they are heard. They have a right to voice these concerns, and above all else Sheriff's Deputies are public servants and they should act as such by addressing these concerns.
- 3.4 Provide a background of yourself (100 words)
- I was born in Houston, TX and grew up there. My father was an engineer for the local utility, and my mother was a Sheriff's Deputy in our county. I grew up with my father's detail oriented way of thinking and my mothers desire to uphold truth. I have always felt a calling towards the Law either as a lawyer or law enforcement officer, so I pursued my interests and graduated college with a degree in pre-law. I knew I wanted to leave Houston and explore new places, but I still felt the draw to the city life, so I found myself booking a ticket to Los Santos. I haven't been in the city long, but I know I made the right choice.
((Section 4: OOC Information))
- 4.1 Mafia City Profile Link: https://mafiacity-rp.com/forums/index.p ... y43.19011/
- 4.2 Discord Username: auburnguy43#1313
- 4.3 Gender: MALE
- 4.4 Nationality: American
- 4.5 Age: 20
- 4.6 Have you met all OOC prerequisites found in the information topic?: Yes
- 4.7 Do you affirm that you understand the server rules of Mafia City Roleplay?: Yes
- 4.8 Please provide a screenshot of your punishments on the UCP: https://imgur.com/a/yBTMAHj
- 4.9 Do you affirm that you are fluent in English?: Yes
- 4.10 Additional Information: NA
Section 5: Acknowledgement Form
- I certify that I am at least 20 years old.
- I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
- I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
- I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
- I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
I, LINCOLN NORTH
, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the San Andreas Sheriff's Department I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Sheriff's Office. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.