• 1.7 Phone Number: 3057745
  • 1.8 Place of Residence: N/A
Section 2: Proof of Residence/License
  • 2.1 Proof of Residence: N/A
  • 2.2 Proof of License:
    mc1.png
    mc1.png (78.25 KiB) Viewed 206 times

Section 3: Questionnaire
  • 3.1 What are the qualities that would distinguish you as a deputy? (100 words)
  • I am very hardworking; I always ensure that when I work, I do it with pride, and I enjoy the challenges working can bring. I'm very dedicated and will focus my full attention on being the best sheriff I can be. I am a very friendly person, and I love meeting new people, I try my best to be talkative and have a good sense of humour, which helps keep a light and cheerful atmosphere. I keep calm in all situations and I do not get hot tempered if there are difficult situations at hand. People can always count on me as a friend and a co-worker because I am a reliable person to be around. I like to be honest with everything I do, and am a trustworthy and professional person.
  • 3.2 What are your weaknesses that might impact your employment with this Department negatively? (75 words)
  • The main weaknesses that I think could potentially affect my employment is my driving. While I'm not the world's worst driver, I accept that I would definitely benefit from further driving practice. Luckily Driving is something I practice daily and so with time and effort my skills will improve, especially after spending time with other members of the department and watching them drive. Also having lived in the UK I'm not super experienced in all the differences here in America, but I am sure that in time I'll know the city like the back of my hand and I'm sure working in the sheriff's department will speed this process up.
  • 3.3 What are the main things you want to achieve, once you join this Department? (75 words)
  • The main thing I want to achieve is to make an impact on the community. I want to help my fellow citizens to be able to go about their daily business and feel safe and protected. I would like to help bring criminals to justice, and make sure their crimes do not go unpunished. During my time in the city I have met so many helpful and friendly people, but unfortunately I have also been the victim of a lot of crime too. I want to be there to protect and serve this wonderful city in the hope that I can help reduce crime. I would also like to progress in my professional life and work my way up to be the best I can be.
    • 3.4 Provide a background of yourself (100 words)
    • My name Is Pippy McDingal, I was born in Belfast, Ireland, and moved all the way to Los Santos recently. When I moved to this city, I got robbed many times, despite trying my hardest to stay safe and earn an honest living. I have also been assaulted many times by reckless thugs. These traumatic events are what has led me to applying for a job in the sheriff's department, as although I have been working hard as a lumberjack, the lumberyard just doesn't feel safe anymore. My personality is friendly, inviting and welcoming, and I treat everybody I see with a smile and a warm welcome and I just want to put that positivity into this beautiful city I am in. I have had many jobs from trucking, mining and lumber work and I am a quick learner and a hard worker.
    ((Section 4: OOC Information))
    • 4.1 Mafia City Profile Link:
    • 4.2 Discord Username: Leppz#6774
    • 4.3 Gender: Female
    • 4.4 Nationality: UK
    • 4.5 Age: 26
    • 4.6 Have you met all OOC prerequisites found in the information topic?: Yes
    • 4.7 Do you affirm that you understand the server rules of Mafia City Roleplay?: Yes
    • 4.8 Please provide a screenshot of your punishments on the UCP:
      mc2.png
      mc2.png (74.08 KiB) Viewed 206 times
    • 4.9 Do you affirm that you are fluent in English?: Yes
    • 4.10 Additional Information:
    Section 5: Acknowledgement Form
    • I certify that I am at least 20 years old.
    • I certify that I am a citizen of San Andreas.
    • I certify that I have not committed a felony crime, nor committed any misdemeanor involving the commission of an act contrary to the moral conscience of the general public.
    • I certify that I do not abuse prescription drugs and/or alcohol. I also certify that I do not use illegal drugs.
    • I certify that I have not falsified any information I have or will provide on this application.
    I, Pippy McDingal, by my signature below, do certify that as of the date indicated below, I am able to meet the following eligibility standards for the San Andreas Sheriff's Department I understand that I can be denied for any reason deemed necessary by the Sheriff's Office. I also state that all the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Pippy McDingal
    DATE: 08/JUN/2021
Last edited by Pippy McDingal on 08 Jun 2021, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

Panos Smith
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Pippy McDingal

Post by Panos Smith »

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. At this time, your application has been placed ON-HOLD pending adjustments by you. Please find the reason below and correct them as soon as possible. You have 24 hours to correct all errors.
  • Section 1.5 - Please use a valid measurement unit (for example 5'5")
  • Section 3.2 - You do not meet the minimum word count
If you require any clarification regarding your application, please contact a member of the Employment Division.

Regards,
Master Deputy Sheriff Panos Smith
Employment Division
San Andreas Sheriff's Department

Special Response Team - CO - Sniper Qualified
Investigations Bureau - Detective Support Division
Ex Criminal Apprehension Division - Divisional Director
Search And Rescue - Probationary Operative
Internal Affairs - Investigator Trainee
Firearms Licensing - Probationary Licensing Officer
Public Relations - Relations Probationary
Sergeant - Panos Smith

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Pippy McDingal
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Pippy McDingal [PENDING REVISIONS]

Post by Pippy McDingal »

I have corrected my problems

Panos Smith

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Pippy McDingal [PENDING REVISIONS]

Post by Panos Smith »

Imageda
EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. At this time, you have PASSED the initial application stage and are required to complete the Deputy Selection Test. This exam will be sent to you by a Recruitment Officer. You have 24 hours to complete the DST.

If you require any clarification regarding your application, please contact a member of the Employment Division.

Regards,
Employment Division

Sergeant - Panos Smith

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Panos Smith

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Pippy McDingal [DST SENT]

Post by Panos Smith »

EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. At this time, you have PASSED the Deputy Selection Test and are required to complete your application interview within 7 days of this notification. An email with further instructions will be sent to you by a Recruitment Officer.

Regards,
Employment Division

Sergeant - Panos Smith

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ollie Scott
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Sworn Deputy Application - Pippy McDingal [PENDING INTERVIEW]

Post by Ollie Scott »

EMPLOYMENT DIVISION
APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department. After a thorough review of your application, we regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED. You may not reapply until 3 days have passed. Please find the reasons for your denial below:
  • Not fit for department. ((RP not up to standards))

Regards,
Traffic Corporal Ollie Scott
Employment Division
Sergeant //Image// #037
Public Relations Division - Commanding Officer
Deputy of the Month - April 2021
Search and Rescue - Response Operative
Land Air and Sea Qualified
Special Response Team - Operative

Spoiler:
ImageImageImage